Use Twitmo to take retro style photos on your iPhone and tweet them to Twitter.
- Three retro filters: bright and bold, 70s, and faded.
- Upload photos to Twitter. Or not. It's up to you. Your original photo and the retro photo are saved to your iPhone gallery for you to use later.
- Add a normal text tweet to your photo, so you can describe what your photo's about.
- All photos are also posted to Twitpic, Twitter's companion photo site.
- Upload photos in two different sizes: standard and small.
- You don't have to have a Twitter account to use this app, because you can still take retro photos. But you'll need a Twitter account to use this app to its fullest and share your photos with others.
- Twitmo isn't intended as a fully-fledged Twitter app. It's meant to be a quick and easy way for you to get your retro photos on Twitter.